The Vinten Vision blue5 Pozi-Loc Tripod With Head and Mid-Level Spreader is a precision-engineered two-stage, aluminum tripod with a Vinten Vision blue5 pan and tilt head with continuous counterbalance and infinite drag. This head offers a full +/- 90° of smooth tilt movement with a counterbalance range of 12.1 to 26.5 lb (@100 mm CofG), ideal for contemporary portable digital cameras. In addition to the infinitely variable LF drag system and always-available whip pan movement, an illuminated leveling bubble delivers a short set-up time. The Vinten Vision blue5 head weighs only 5.5 lb. The lightweight, the compact tripod has a maximum height of 5.1′, weighs only 7 lb, folds down to 28″ for transport, and includes a mid-level spreader. A soft carrying case is included.
- Load capacity 12.1 to 26.5 lb
- Counterbalance/drag infinite adjustment
- Perfect counterbalance
- LF drag
- Illuminated leveling bubble
- This tripod is constructed of strong anodized tubular alloy, thermoplastic moldings, and die-cast construction, providing the strongest and most durable material for demanding applications.
- The Pozi-Loc system is Vinten Vision blue5 innovative cam-operated clamping system. It ensures tripod reliability and safety and its positive action shows clearly when the tripod is locked.
- This series of tripod offers a black color scheme for users wanting to change from Vinten’s traditional white option.
- A minimal clearance designed into the mechanical joints keeps the system rigid even when fast panning and tilting are necessary.
- A soft carrying case is included