Vinten has designed the Vinten VB-AP2M Vision blue Fluid Head & Pozi-Lock Tripod System with Mid-Level Spreader to provide advanced technology and features to users of smaller camcorders and DSLRs. The system has a load capacity of 4.6 to 11 lb, and benefits from infinitely adjustable counterbalance, known as Perfect Balance, and an infinitely adjustable Lubricated Fixture Drag technology. The head mounts to the two-stage Pozi-Lock tripod via the 75mm bowl and offers an adjustable height of 21.7 to 66.7 inches. The legs feature clamp locks for adjustments and a mid-level spreader for additional stability. Additionally, the system comes with a soft case for transport and storage.
Vision blue Pan and Tilt Fluid Video Head
For users desiring exacting control and support for the lightweight camcorders and DSLRs Vinten has developed the Vinten VB-AP2M Vision blue Pan and Tilt Fluid Video Head. This model can hold a payload of 4.6-11 lb at a 2.2″ center of gravity and has a 75mm ball for leveling when mounted on a tripod. Beyond those basic specifications, the Vision blue offers an infinitely adjustable Perfect Balance system that allows users to set the appropriate amount of counterbalance for their camera system. Combined with the calibrated and infinitely adjustable Lubricated Friction, or LF, Drag technology users will have the ultimate control over their pan and tilt movements.
The head can tilt upward or downward 90° and can pan a full 360°. Also, it comes with a two-way sliding plate with a 1/4″ screw and pin assembly for quick mounting of your camera. A single fixed length pan handle is included and can be set up on either the left or right side of the head via rosettes. Additionally, the head weighs 5.3 lb and features an LED illuminated bubble level.
- LF Drag technology using a unique lubricant fluid for fine adjustment of drag level to smooth movements as well as allow for a controlled whip pan at any setting.
- Operating temperature range of 5 to 86°F.
- Accepts optional blue bridge accessory to lower the range of payloads for the Vision blue system.
3819-3 Pozi-Loc Aluminum Tripod Legs (Black)
The Vinten 3819-3 Pozi-Loc tripod is a precision-engineered two-stage, aluminum tripod. It offers a 75mm-bowl and Pozi-Loc leg clamping system. This lightweight, a compact tripod is quick and easy to set up and provides excellent operational flexibility.
This tripod is constructed of strong anodized tubular alloy, thermoplastic moldings, and die-cast construction, providing the strongest and most durable material for demanding applications.
Pozi-Loc Leg Clamps
The Pozi-Loc system is Vinten VB-AP2M Vision innovative cam-operated clamping system. It ensures tripod reliability and safety and its positive action shows clearly when the tripod is locked.
This series of tripod offers a black color scheme for users wanting to change from Vinten’s traditional white option.
A minimal clearance designed into the mechanical joints keeps the Vinten VB-AP2M Vision system rigid even when fast panning and tilting are necessary.
V4032-0001 ProTouch Mid-Level Spreader
The Vinten V4032-0001 is a fully adjustable, mid-level spreader, controlled by three lock knobs. The arms are individually extendable to provide a large spreader radius and facilitate use on uneven ground. The Spread-Loc spreader may be installed on any tripod provided with Spread-Loc attachment points but, is optimized for the Protouch systems.
3358-3 Soft Tripod Case
The Vinten 3358-3 Soft Tripod Case is a padded tripod bag made to carry a Vinten Vision 3, Vision 6, Vision 8, Vision 11 and 2 Stage Tripod Systems. It has interior and exterior pockets for documents and tripod accessories. It has multiple handles and a padded adjustable shoulder strap.
- Durable weather resistant soft padded tripod bag.
- Ribbed padded interior
- Double extra large zip fobs and full-length zip for ease of access.
- Large clear external pocket for document storage
- Fully zipped internal pockets for storage of pan bars, camera plates, and other accessories
- Touch fastener pocket for operation guides.
- Captive basic head balance instructions.
- A pair of handles with a touch fastener comfort grip wrap positioned to balance the system.
- Lightly padded handle at each end.
- Lightly padded adjustable shoulder strap
- Vinten Vision 3, Vision 6, Vision 8 or Vision 11 2 stage tripod systems